Explore the event Agenda
Nigel Verdon, CEO & Co-Founder, Railsr
Michael Jackson, Board Member, Luminor Bank
Will Carling, O.B.E, Ex England Rugby Captain, tech evangelist for sport engagement
- Using the shifting data landscape as an opportunity for growth and efficiency.
- Creating a differentiated brand by putting data at the heart of your business.
- Transferable systems
- Tech readiness
- API security
- Why it’s important to start now with open x: so you’re ready when this becomes the norm in a few years time
Australia’s regulations around structured data sharing partnerships within and between non-government entities has put them ahead of the game, and the rest of the world should be listening.
While this may seem niche (and we couldn’t imagine the UK public getting on board with this, could you?!) it’s an innovative example of an ecosystem working on a national scale. Imagine what your business could do with decentralised data assets!
- Sources of data are becoming their own markets
- Decentralised data assets can align incentives and build communities
- How open data for health can open doors for other sectors, and strengthen the economy
- What advantages to health and wellbeing will come from cross-sector data mobility?
- Transforming the ways they use personal data
- Creating new opportunities for the business and audience alike
- What’s next for the BBC in the open future space?
- What can we learn from challenges around cross-region regulation?
- Does existing regulation allow for true data mobility?
- What time-frame should you plan to?
- Increasing data sharing but increasing awareness of available data, encouraging partnerships, and lowering barriers to entry
- Implementing increased data use via the EU’s Data Spaces
- Connecting fragmented and siloed data from various space assets, for and from private and public sectors
- A macro look at the feasibility study undertaken with the European Space Agency
- What new cross-industry players/industries will emerge ? (e.g. Data TPPs, Consent Managers, …)
- Role of regulation (EU Data Act, EU Data Governance, India Stack, Brazil, …)
- How can one “mash up” services from different industries to create completely new user experiences?
Liz Brandt, CEO & Founder, Ctrl-Shift
Bill Thompson, Head of Future Value Research, BBC
Liz Brandt, Co-founder & CEO, Ctrl-Shift
Nick Cabrera, Co-Founder, Open Future World